The Employee Engagement Awards partnered with The Employee Engagement Alliance, Limeade & Stanley Black & Decker to provide a webinar titled: Unlocking workplace innovation with employee engagement, well-being and inclusion.
During the webinar, attendees learned
- How inclusion, well-being, engagement and innovation are all connected
- Discover the practices necessary to have a more creative and innovative workforce
- Hear how organisations have applied this research to drive innovation
Dr. Laura Hamill of the Limeade Institute shared the latest research around innovation — including the following topics:
- Well-being: feeling good and living with purpose
- Engagement: a deep connection and sense of purpose at work that creates extra energy and commitment
- Inclusion: a sense of belonging, connection and community at work
Stanley Black & Decker also provided real-world experience on these issues. This was followed by a Q&A session after the webinar.
You can view the webinar recording below:
Limeade is an employee engagement company that inspires commitment by elevating culture. As an addition to the webinar, Limeade have included their latest e-book: The Big E
In this e-book, Limeade will teach why employee engagement matters, and more importantly, what you can do to authentically boost it at your company today.
To get your copy, simply complete the form below: