Customer & Employee Experience Award
About this category
The single biggest influence on the customer experience is that of your employees. By driving and improving the employee experience an organisation can transform its CX and overall business performance compared to its competitors. This category is dedicated to those that by improving the EX have delivered CX and real business impact.
Looking for elements such as:
- Alignment of employee engagement to customer experience
- Clear definitions of employee and customer experience (including how they are measured)
- Strategy (intention and plan)
- Measurable impact (number)
- Demonstrated impact (story)
- What problem/goal did the project set out to solve/achieve?
- Describe what you did to make the culture more customer-centric.
- How did you involve both customer-facing and non-customer-facing employees in the culture change?
- How has this effort improved the customer and employee experience at your organization?
- What was the quantifiable business impact and results achieved?