Diversity & Inclusion Award
About this category
This award recognises an organisation that can clearly demonstrate that it actively executed a strategy that put diversity and inclusion at the heart of its business.
Looking for elements such as:
- Clarity regarding the definition and role of diversity and inclusion
- Comprehensive Strategy (intention and plans)
- Alignment with employee engagement efforts
- Demonstrated impact (story)
- Measurable impact (numbers)
- How does your organization define “diversity and inclusion” and why is it important to your organisation? How do you define success for your diversity and inclusion at your organisation?
- Please describe your diversity and inclusion strategy and programs. Include details about the specific programming, processes, and technology.
- How do you measure the impact of your diversity and inclusion efforts on employee engagement and organizational performance? What measurable impact have you achieved? Please provide specific details.
- Please describe how employee input and feedback has been used in both the design and ongoing improvement of your programs. Please share specific examples of how this feedback shaped your approach.
- Please share up to three stories that illustrate the positive impact your diversity and inclusion efforts have had on your organisation.
Past Winners & Finalists