Employee Engagement Non-Profit Company of the Year Award
About this category
This award will be presented to a not-for-profit or charitable organization that has undertaken a project that has driven employee engagement in the organisation. All projects, whether around wellbeing, internal communications, technology or reward, can be entered. Judges would like to see information around the full project lifecycle including planning, implementation, measurement and reflection.
Looking for elements such as:
- Clarity of definition of employee engagement
- Demonstrate your impact by telling your story
- How does your organization define employee engagement? Why is employee engagement important to your organization?
- Please describe your employee engagement strategy and programs. Include details about the specific programming, processes, and technology used.
- What novel or unique approaches have you successfully implemented to improve employee engagement within your organization? Please share where the idea originated and what specific impact it’s had.
- How do you measure the impact of your employee engagement efforts? What measurable impact have you achieved? How has your employee engagement success measurably improved organizational performance? Please provide specific details.
- Please share up to three stories that illustrate the positive impact your employee engagement efforts have had on your organization.
Past Winners & Finalists