Employee Health & Well-being Award
About this category
This award will be presented to an organization that uses wellbeing initiatives to better engage staff with the organization’s goals and future, improve day-to-day productivity and create a better working environment for all. Judges would like to see evidence of how the organization has encouraged staff uptake of wellbeing initiatives.
Looking for elements such as:
- Clarity of definition of Wellbeing
- Program design
- Measurable impact
- Demonstrated Impact
- How does your organisation define “wellbeing” and why is it important to your organization?
- Please describe your wellbeing strategy and program. Include details about the specific programming, processes, and technology.
- How do you measure the impact of your wellbeing efforts on employee engagement and organizational performance? What measurable impact have you achieved? Please provide specific details.
- Please describe how employee input and feedback has been used in both the design and ongoing maintenance of your program. Please share specific examples of how this feedback shaped your approach.
- Please share up to three stories that illustrate the positive impact your wellbeing efforts have had on your organization.
Past Winners & Finalists