Innovation in Engagement Award
About this category
In a rapidly changing world of work, to engage employees consistently requires creativity and adaptability. This category will celebrate those who are breaking from the pack and creating innovative new ways to drive employee engagement.
Looking for elements such as:
- Clarity of description and intentions
- Novelty and creativity
- Measurable impact
- Please describe the project, initiative, or program in detail including what problem or opportunity it was designed to address and its measurable objectives.
- Describe the planning stage of the project. Who was involved? What information was used? How was employee input incorporated?
- What makes this approach unique or novel? Where did the idea come from?
- What measurable impact has it had on both employee engagement and organizational performance? Please provide specific examples.
- Please share up to three stories that illustrate the positive impact of your project on employee engagement and organizational performance.