Medium Business Employee Engagement Company of the Year Award (201-799)
About this category
This award will be presented to a Medium Sized company or Business Unit (regional office) of a larger corporate which implemented a project to drive employee engagement in their locality. This category includes Africa Business Units of multi-national companies. All projects, whether around wellbeing, internal communications, technology, training or reward, can be entered. Judges would like to see information around the full project lifecycle including planning, implementation, measurement and reflection.
Looking for elements such as:
- Clarity of definition of employee engagement.
- Comprehensive and inclusive strategy
- Innovative approaches
- Alignment to business objectives
- Measureable impact (numbers)
- Demonstrated impact (story)
- How does this organization define employee engagement? Why is employee engagement important to your organization?
- Please describe your employee engagement strategy and programs. Include details about the specific programming, processes, and technology used.
- What novel or unique approaches have you successfully implemented to improve employee engagement within your organization? Please share where the idea originated and what specific impact it’s had.
- How do you measure the impact of your employee engagement efforts? What measurable impact have you achieved? How has your employee engagement success measurably improved organizational performance? Please provide specific details.
- Please share up to three stories that illustrate the positive impact your employee engagement efforts have had on your organization.