The Employee Engagement Company of the Year
About this category
All finalists from company entries will automatically be judged for the EE Company of the Year. Judges will be looking for the organisation that has demonstrated the most compelling and holistic approach to their strategy for engaging their workforce. The winning business will have given evidence that they’ve utilised multiple opportunities for employees to engage with their company and become more fulfilled in their work, as well as impact to the customer experience leading to increased performance of the business or business unit.
Looking for elements such as:
- Clarity of definition of employee engagement
- Comprehensive and inclusive strategy
- Innovative approaches
- How does your organization define employee engagement? Why is employee engagement important to your organization?
- Please describe your employee engagement strategy and programs. Include details about the specific programming, processes, and technology used.
- What novel or unique approaches have you successfully implemented to improve employee engagement within your organization? Please share where the idea originated and what specific impact it’s had.
- How do you measure the impact of your employee engagement efforts? What measurable impact have you achieved? How has your employee engagement success measurably improved organizational performance? Please provide specific details.
- Please share up to three stories that illustrate the positive impact your employee engagement efforts have had on your organization.
Past Winners & Finalists