BENEFITS OF ENTERING THE AWARDS
The Employee Engagement Awards many benefits to our winners and finalists. Some include:
- Provides proof that my company is investing in our people
- Shows we care about employee wellbeing
- Shows we care about employee involvement in the future of the business
- Makes us more attractive as an employer
- Rewards all those people who work hard to make the employee engagement program work
- Shows leadership in our sector
- Opportunities to showcase your work and learn from others at our Awards & Conference
- Provides positive PR & Marketing reinforcement via the biggest Employee Engagement Awards programme around the world all year round
Past Winners & Finalists
Hear from our winners, finalists and judges
We have 18 award categories. Winners will be announced in 2020, at the Employee Engagement Awards Conference & Awards at Tribeca360 in New York City.
- The Employee Engagement Organization of the Year
- Culture & Purpose Award
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Internal Communications Award
To find the full list of award categories, click here.
Open for entries – December 2019
Entry Deadline – 25 March 2020
Finalists announced – April 2020
Conference & Awards Ceremony – June 11, 2020
Thanks to all our sponsors
Thank you to all our sponsors who help make the Employee Engagement Awards possible.
To improve the world of work, we deliver upon our mission every day of the year. Alongside us, we have the pleasure to be able to partner with the premier professional associations across employee engagement, internal communications, CX, HR, technology and more.
Check out our Entry Pack here
This 15-page guide contains all of the information necessary to make an entry for the 2019 North America Employee Engagement Awards. This pack is available for viewing online or can be downloaded by following the link below the pack.
The Venue: Tribeca360° – New York City
Tribeca360°is a newly built 30,000sqf loft-like venue space located in the trendy downtown neighborhood of Tribeca, New York City.
360°’s modern and minimalistic interior boasts oversized windows that offer spectacular views of the city.