Culture & Purpose Award
About this category
The creation of a company culture is essential but far from easy. It’s more than a vision than the collective can unite behind and give purpose to their employment. How has your company created an engaging culture that’s brought staff together, improved their experience and the company’s performance as a result?
Looking for elements such as:
- Clarity of definition of Culture and Purpose
- Strategy (intention and plan)
- Program and Initiative Quality
- How does your organization define and think about “culture” and its importance? What steps have you taken to clearly define your culture for employees?
- Please describe your strategy and programs for utilising culture to drive a sense of purpose and engagement for employees. Include details about the specific programming, processes, and technology used.
- How do you measure the impact of your culture-building efforts on employee engagement and organizational performance? What measurable impact have you achieved? Please provide specific details.
- Please describe how employee input and feedback has been used in your culture-building efforts. Please share specific examples of how this feedback shaped your approach.
- Please share up to three stories that illustrate the positive impact your culture-building efforts have had on your organization.
Past Winners & Finalists