The Employee Engagement Company of the Year
About this category
This award will go to the organisation that demonstrates the most compelling and holistic approach to their strategy for engaging their workforce. The winning business will provide evidence that they’ve utilised multiple opportunities for employees to engage with their company and become more fulfilled in their work. Judges will be looking for varied engagement methods and metrics used to measure their return on investment.
Looking for elements such as:
- Clarity of definition of employee engagement
- Comprehensive and inclusive strategy
- Innovative approaches
- How does your organization define employee engagement? Why is employee engagement important to your organization?
- Please describe your employee engagement strategy and programs. Include details about the specific programming, processes, and technology used.
- What novel or unique approaches have you successfully implemented to improve employee engagement within your organization? Please share where the idea originated and what specific impact it’s had.
- How do you measure the impact of your employee engagement efforts? What measurable impact have you achieved? How has your employee engagement success measurably improved organizational performance? Please provide specific details.
- Please share up to three stories that illustrate the positive impact your employee engagement efforts have had on your organization.
Past Winners & Finalists